Powerful portable ophthalmic camera
Pictor Plus portable ophthalmic camera may take your clinic places. In the exam area to on-location screenings, nursing house calls and anyplace in between. It is lightweight (1 lb.), non-mydriatic and will shoot detailed high-resolution pictures in daylight or darkness. Pictor Plus moves together with your practice and makes portable potential.
Pictor Plus is an advanced retinal camera that could take your practice places. In the exam area to on-location screenings, nursing home calls and everywhere in between. It is lightweight, weighing only 1lb and will shoot detailed graphics in daylight or darkness. The Pictor Plus mobile imager moves with your practice and makes it feasible to expand your services.
Pictor Plus portable ophthalmic camera may take your practice areas. From the test room to on-location screenings, nursing house calls and everywhere in between. It’s lightweight (only 1 lb.) , non-mydriatic, and will capture detailed high-resolution images in daylight or darkness. Pictor Plus moves together with your practice and makes portable possible.
Two modular optics make the camera much more versatile. The lightweight camera features innovative technology in a mobile design with low flash intensity to improves patient comfort.
Pictor Plus supplies silent and accurate autofocus and takes which makes image capturing quick and easy. Digital video is also a handy solution for many applications. The camera is equipped with WiFi capability for innovative image transfer to any PC, notebook, tablet computer, or mobile device. Last, Pictor Plus also has a Patient Data Management software alternative”Workstation” (sold individually ) with full DICOM and PACS compliance to ensure seamless interoperability with hospital networks and practice management systems.
Type of three possible imaging modules:
- 9 fixation targets to target a variety of retinal images
- Reflection-free imaging with ten illumination levels
- Not necessary to dilate pupils (minimum pupil size 3mm)
- Produces color and red-free images for contrast
- Automatic and manual focusing
- Diopter compensation -20D to + 20D
- Slit lamp mount adapts Pictor to any slit lamp
- White and blue LED light for image targeting and capture
- Autofocus and optional manual adjustment
- 6x digital zoom
- Image resolution 2560 x 1920 pixels
FLUORESCEIN ANGIOGRAPHY MODULE
- The FA module has 9 fixation targets to attain a variety of retinal images (maximum field of view up to 70°)
- Ideal for portable situations such as disabled or bed-bound patients and pediatric care
- Detailed portrayal of the contrast fluid’s entire passage during arterial/venal phase
- A universal slit lamp adapter with chin rest provides a stable platform for in-office examination
- Easily connects to PC or tablet via WiFi or USB
- User-friendly with automatic and manual focus modes
Pictor Plus portable ophthalmic camera Kit includes:
- Volk Pictor Plus Handset
- Volk Pictor External Battery Charger
- Slit Lamp Mount
- Volk Pictor Workstation
- Replacement Battery Pack
- Retinal Module
- Anterior Module including cobalt blue option to detect dry eye, cuts and rashes
- Pictor charging cradle
- 2 silicone eyecups
- Locking storage briefcase
- User manual
Latest posts by sasha maricha (see all)
- Top 10 Digital Retinal Imaging for an Eye Doctor’s Practices - December 4, 2018
- ZEISS Ophthalmic Equipment – The Best Zeiss Ophthalmic Equipment to Start an Optometry Clinic - March 16, 2018
- Becoming An Optometrist: A Guide - February 11, 2018