A fully automated non-mydriatic fundus camera
CenterVue DRS captures digital images of the retina without philosophical pupil dilation. Extremely easy to use, intuitive touchscreen operation, conducting eye exams within a matter of seconds.
With Centervue DRS, Optometrist uses images for screening and monitoring of all eye disorders like glaucoma, optic nerve abnormalities, diabetic retinopathy, hypertensive retinopathy, and macular degeneration.
Centervue DRS has been the very first fundus imaging program that truly was automated– requiring just the’Start’ button to self-align and catch the perfectly coordinated retinal photo.
Economic Choices of Value
Some customers are quick to mention that the DRS’ alignment takes more (in aggregate) than a semi-manual device– and because there’s absolutely no initial manual override, patient compliance is a must.
These things all may be true- but the automation eliminates the operator has to be completely in-tune to the process — start working on something else at the pretest room (would-ya?). And if you are dealing with a patient population that can not hold still,- the CenterVue DRS isn’t best for you anyways.
We also thoroughly enjoy the DRS’ self-contained interface and storage– making the camera feel like a contemporary smartphone with whatever you want right in front of you. Unlike external fundus software, patient data can be obtained immediately, allowing the operator to quickly enter information, or review past visits with present visit-photos. The 10-inch LCD touch display was obviously well thought-out, responding to your immediate request without trouble and is most definitely a Significant attribute of the CenterVue DRS.
Benefits of CenterVue DRS
- Fully automated, minimal training required
- Affordable. Compact. Portable.
- The fast routine procedure improves practice efficiency
- Intuitive, software-guided operation
- Short exam time: captures both eyes in 1′ (single field)
- Web-ready: transfer images to network or iPad for remote viewing
- The CenterVue DRS allows for large-scale screening programs, which is key in the prevention of diabetes-induced vision impairments that can lead to blindness.
CenterVue DRS Features
- Extreme ease of use: patient auto-sensing, auto-alignment, auto-focus, auto flash adjustment, auto-capture
- Compact & clean design
- Short exam time: capture both eyes in 1 min (single field)
- High-quality images
- Minimal training required
- No additional PC required
- Touch-screen operation
- View images from any PC or tablet
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity
- Cloud backup available
- Export to USB and remote folder (for import into EMR), DICOM, JPG, PDF
Latest posts by sasha maricha (see all)
- Top 10 Digital Retinal Imaging for an Eye Doctor’s Practices - December 4, 2018
- ZEISS Ophthalmic Equipment – The Best Zeiss Ophthalmic Equipment to Start an Optometry Clinic - March 16, 2018
- Becoming An Optometrist: A Guide - February 11, 2018