Eﬀectively Cure more ocular conditions
Optos introduces its newest ultra-wideﬁeld (UWF™) imaging apparatus, California, which make with specific for vitreoretinal specialists and ophthalmologists.
The compact desktop device was said to provide increased imaging functionality and has introduced a new imaging modality, indocyanine green angiography, used for imaging the choroidal vasculature, which Optos said was the key in the diagnosis, management, and treatment of certain conditions such as neovascular AMD and ailments with choroidal neovascular membranes.
With California, Optos has integrated innovative hardware and software technologies allowing professionals to see more, discover more and eﬀectively cure more ocular pathology thus promoting patient wellness. We’re committed to further strengthening our clinical evidence while demonstrating the importance of imaging the entire retina.
New proprietary optical hardware optimizes and maintains the resolution of their optomap images throughout the scan of the retina leading to more clarity at the far periphery.
Additionally, comparisons can make between different images or various dates by scrolling through all saved pictures.
The Optos California directional retinal imaging apparatus makes it possible for an immediate 200-degree perspective of a patient’s eye at a single scan, supplying a high-resolution picture in under half a second. Additionally, our advanced 3D OCT scanning instrument, the Topcon Triton, has updated software making glaucoma detection and decision making much easier and stronger
With optos California, an optometrist may generate over $9,000 – $15,000 a month. California Billed: $55 each picture for each single patients. Earning money every month with optos California
- Compact to reduce space requirements
- New design leads to ease of use and faster image capture
- Non-mydriatic high-resolution imaging through many cataracts and 2mm pupils saves time in busy practices
- Browser-based image review enables simple integration and easy access to your data from any connected pc or tablet in a HIPAA compliant environment
- Interweaved angiography enables parallel capture of fa and icg images without manually switching between imaging modalities
Optos California is available in three models:
California icg design for retinal specialists to maximize management of AMD, uveitic conditions along with other choroidal pathology; it offers the following imaging modalities and image viewing options.
California af was made to facilitate retinal tests and document findings.
California fa was made to help in the identification and management of diabetic eye disease and other cardiovascular ailments.
Image Typeoptomap and optomap plus (red and green laser):
- Color composite
- green laser View
- red laser View
- optomap af (green laser): autofluorescence
- optomap fa (blue laser): fluorescein angiography
- optomap icg (infra-red): indocyanine green angiography
Latest posts by sasha maricha (see all)
- Top 10 Digital Retinal Imaging for an Eye Doctor’s Practices - December 4, 2018
- ZEISS Ophthalmic Equipment – The Best Zeiss Ophthalmic Equipment to Start an Optometry Clinic - March 16, 2018
- Becoming An Optometrist: A Guide - February 11, 2018