Nidek Non-Mydriatic Fundus Camera NM-1000 offers direct, digital-to-digital data management to provide images of the highest quality and provides high-resolution megapixel 45-degree images with new Digital Progressive Scan CCD Camera. Unlike conventional fundus cameras that convert digital signal into analog data for storage
– Digital Progressive Scan CCD Camera provides 45-degree images high-resolution megapixel
– Pictures of the highest quality offered by direct, digital-to-digital data management.
– Come with 6.4 inch LCD
– For Any data files can be stored in a PC Card
– NIDEK NM-1000 camera head swivels 15 degrees to the left or right for maximum flexibility.
– NIDEK NM-1000 can be integrated with USB, RGB, Analog and NTSC signal outputs
NIDEK NM-1000 NAVIS Software Complete
NIDEK NM-1000 was the first camera on the market with USB interface so it can be used with Nidek Advanced Vision Information System (NAVIS)
More Information: http://www.opticalmarketplace.co.uk/documents/product1648.pdf