ZEISS VISUREF 100 provides precise and reliable data for your daily practice routines.
Intuitive handling features let you run the most crucial measurements with one apparatus, including pupil and iris diameter tests.
Refraction measurements of individuals with implanted IOLs will also be possible.
Additionally, the Automated fogging incorporates an infinity scene to reduce the effects of lodging
VISUREF 100 Autorefractor/Keratometer with the measurement range from -25D to +22operational and D modes to measure refraction, keratometry, corneal diameter and contact lens base curve. Motorized chinrest and 6.4″ TFT tiltable color LCD screen, Integrated thermo printer and RS-232 interface.
- Refraction and keratometry combined (RK)
- Refraction (REF)
- Keratometry (KER)
- Contact lens base curve (CLBC)
Latest posts by sasha maricha (see all)
- ZEISS Ophthalmic Equipment – The Best Zeiss Ophthalmic Equipment to Start an Optometry Clinic - March 16, 2018
- Becoming An Optometrist: A Guide - February 11, 2018
- What is an Ophthalmologist? - February 5, 2018