Welch Allyn 14000 SureSight Vision Screener provides a child-friendly vision test that engages youngsters, puts them at ease, and and takes just seconds.
Welch Allyn 14000 Screener is accurate vision test that ensures reliable early detection of refractive error and allows you to test for the primary vision disorder in children
Easy to Use:
- One press of a button starts automatic sequential test of both eyes.
- Five-second, automatic test addresses compliance problems and makes testing easier.
- Automatically measures and indicates abnormal readings on a high visibility display- no provider interpretation is required.
- Hand-Held unit operates for three hours of continuous testing.
Child Friendly & Nonintrusive Screenings:
- Operates at a non-threatening 14-inch (35 cm) distance.
- Requires minimal cooperation, making it ideal for use on young children, the disabled, and when there is a language barrier.
- Flashing lights and sounds engage the patient’s attention.
Screens for Common Vision Problems:
- Myopia/Hyperopia (Near & Far Sightedness)
- Astigmatism (Asymmetrical Focus)
- Anisometropia (Unequal Power Between Eyes)
- Data Acquisition: Measures and averages 5 to 8 readings/eye
- Data Acquisition Time: 2.4 s/eye
- Technology: Welch Allyn proprietary autorefractor hardware/algorithm
- Working Distance: 14 inches (35 cm)
- Battery Life: More than 3 hours of continuous usage
- Low-battery Indicator: Indicates ~ 15 minutes usage remains
- Weight: 2.0 lbs (0.9 Kg)
- Warranty : 1-year warranty.