Optos OCT SLO Retina Glaucoma Cornea Analysis come with dual system setup OCT scanner and acquisition/analysis PC system, and this unit is a High Sensitivity and Reliability for better Patient Care
- Computer and software
- all option and manuals
- Anterior segment lens and corneal lens included.
- Last Calibrated in Late 2016.
Optos OCT SLO combines three functions: OCT (Optical Coherence Tomography), SLO (Confocal Scanning Laser Ophthalmoscope) and MP (Microperimetry) in highly advanced instrument so Clinicians can diagnose and track changes in retinal diseases and their treatments
is the only device on the market can conduct structural, optical coherence tomography (OCT) and functional microperimetry testing with faster perimetry test times and more accurate change-overtime assessments compared with standard perimetry.
Latest posts by sasha maricha (see all)
- Top 10 Digital Retinal Imaging for an Eye Doctor’s Practices - December 4, 2018
- ZEISS Ophthalmic Equipment – The Best Zeiss Ophthalmic Equipment to Start an Optometry Clinic - March 16, 2018
- Becoming An Optometrist: A Guide - February 11, 2018