Leica M220 F12 Ophthalmic Microscope is a high-quality microscope to the needs of ophthalmic surgery and come with long stand system which allows positioning freedom
Leica M220 F12 has LED lighting without fiber optic cables. The prestigious Leica optics are motorized and adjustable in five graduations.
The Leica M220 F12 performs, in a matter of seconds, the change of increase and focus, according to the preferences of the specialist.
Leica M220 F12 Features:
- High productivity
- Fatigue-free surgery
- Innovative LED-illumination
- Low cost of ownership
- Maximum positioning flexibility
- Leica Quality
- Modularity and upgradeability
Latest posts by sasha maricha (see all)
- Top 10 Digital Retinal Imaging for an Eye Doctor’s Practices - December 4, 2018
- ZEISS Ophthalmic Equipment – The Best Zeiss Ophthalmic Equipment to Start an Optometry Clinic - March 16, 2018
- Becoming An Optometrist: A Guide - February 11, 2018