The Reliance 980 Procedure Chair is in excellent state and licensed to operating specifications.
The Reliance 980 is a superior, full-power articulating round-base evaluation chair and small procedure table. It’s made for use by ENT professionals.
RELIANCE 980 PROCEDURE CHAIR
Attain new levels of convenience and patient comfort
Since the culmination of over a century of design and engineering expertise, the 980 is known as the major articulating evaluation chair procedure table.
We provide low and high base versions. And our chairs all come with a CSA.
Convenience for You
• Pre-select the chair’s most used position with the programmable memory positioning switch
• Auto return button returns the chair to the upright position from side switches and foot switches
• Dual controls for base and top functions, either by footswitch or membrane switches on both sides of chair back
• Finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair
• Membrane switches and rotation locks allow chair operations from a sitting or standing position with dual side controls
• Single lock adjustable concave headrest standard with choice of headrest to best fit your practice needs
• High and low base models available
Unmatched Comfort for Your Patients
• Increased patient comfort as articulating top armrests and chair back move in unison
• Padded underneath for comfort
• Safety switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches
• Hydraulic base tested to 600 pounds
• Armrests lock in place
• Release mechanism allows patients to sit or leave from either side of the chair
Reliance 980 Procedure Chair Features:
- High Foot Control (HFC): Higher base model (4″ taller than LFC model).
- Large, hinged footrest supports patient’s full weight for safe ingress and egress.
- Membrane Switches: Programmable, backlit, and ultra-durable, the membrane switches last 10-times longer than their mechanical counterparts. They’re also safer because they run at low voltages.
- Cushions are removable for easy cleaning or replacement.
- Convenient Movement and Functionality:
- Programmable Memory-Positioning Switch: Pre-select the chair’s most used position to cut wasted movement.
- Auto Return Button: Returns the chair to the upright position from side switches and foot switches (optional).
- Dual controls for base and top functions, either by footswitch (optional) or membrane switches on both sides of chair back eliminate the need to reach the patient to access switches.
- Finger switches or the corded footswitch (optional) to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Membrane switches and rotation locks allow chair operations (such as swiveling the chair 330°) from a sitting or standing position with dual side controls.
- Single lock adjustable concave headrest.
- Patient Comfort:
- Articulating top armrests and chair back move in unison.
- Padded underneath for comfort.
- Safety switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches.
- Hydraulic base tested to 600 lbs.
- Armrests lock in place and release for easy patient access and security.
- The release mechanism allows patients to sit or leave from either side of the chair.
- Diameter: 24.5″.
- Depth (without headrest): 60″.
- Seat: 18.75″ (wide) x 18.25″ (deep).
- The distance between Armrests: 19″.
- Base Height:
- Lowered: 23.625″.
- Raised: 34.25″.
- Shipping Weight: 325 lbs.
- Electrical: 120 volts, 50/60 Hz, 6.3 amps total.
Latest posts by sasha maricha (see all)
- ZEISS Ophthalmic Equipment – The Best Zeiss Ophthalmic Equipment to Start an Optometry Clinic - March 16, 2018
- Becoming An Optometrist: A Guide - February 11, 2018
- What is an Ophthalmologist? - February 5, 2018